STRESS RELIEF METHODS
That’s the average number of people who die due to stress-related problems in a year. According to the American Psychological Association, chronic stress is linked to the six leading causes of death, and more than 75 percent of all physician office visits are for stress-related ailments and complaints.
WHAT IS STRESS?
Stress is the instinctive response of our bodies, minds, and emotions to a difficult, challenging, or grueling situation. Stress can lead to growth, action, and change when viewed positively, but negative stress can lessen your quality of life.
TYPES OF STRESS
External- External stresses are from environmental, psychological, or social situations Internal- Stresses caused by illness, or from a medical procedure.
Some stress-related causes can be;
- Work –e.g. unemployment, a high workload or retirement, moving jobs, etc.
- Family – e.g. weddings, getting a new baby, divorce, relationship difficulties, being the bread-winner,
- being a career man/woman etc.
- Academics–e.g. exams, huge assignments or projects, unrealistic targets, etc.
- Housing – e.g. moving house or problems with neighbors etc.
- Personal issues – e.g. coping with a serious illness, bereavement, or financial problems, etc.
COMMON SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF STRESS
- The lack or inability to sleep due to stress, worry, fear, anxiety etc.
- Constant worry and lack of sleep are key factors of migraines and headaches
- Weight loss or gain
- Emotional, mental, or physical breakdown
- Anger outbursts etc.
WAYS TO TACKLE STRESS
Though stress cannot be prevented always, it can be dealt with in different ways. These are ways to destress.
1.TRY OUR STRESS RELIEF
Have you ever soaked yourself into the water after a very stressful day, and just felt your tight, tensed muscles release themselves everywhere and you just went like “AAAH!” Unique Aromas Stress Relief Herbal Bath Gel does just that for you. Our handmade STRESS RELIEF bathing gel is created with ingredients such as Eucalyptus oil, a relaxing methyl essential oil that is formulated to work through your body, go deep into your system, working through your brain and neurons, to relieve you of every stress or tension. We give you that “AHHHH” moment. Eucalyptus oil also cleanses your body of toxins and harmful microorganisms, thereby reducing the risk of stress-related illnesses, and is highly effective for treating respiratory problems. Our STRESS RELIEF Bathing Gel gives your skin 3X conditioning and a nice, fresh fragrance, all day long!
2.TRY OUR SLEEP EASY BATH FOR INSOMNIA, SLEEPLESSNESS, ETC
Studies have shown that lavender relaxes the body and helps with insomnia.
Our SLEEP EASY Bath Gel is made with lavender oil and it works like magic. Stress is a major cause of sleeplessness, depression, and other stress-related sickness and diseases. Our SLEEP EASY Bath Gel helps calm your mind and body almost instantly! It effectively eases sleep problems and depression.
A little advice: Before you start having trouble getting your well-deserved sleep/rest, get our SLEEP EASY Bath Gel) for a little help. It has been tested and proven.
The name says it all.
OTHER THINGS WHICH MAY HELP:
- Give more time for your interests and hobbies
- Learn skills such as problem-solving, time management, etc.
- Take some regular exercise
- Eat healthily
- Go on a break or holiday
- Visit the Spa Our STRESS RELIEF Bath Gel is a great at-home spa treatment!
- Visit a doctor or counselor
- Make sure you are getting enough sleep Our SLEEP EASY Bath Gel it’s a great secret!
WHERE TO GET ALL OUR PRODUCTS
1. You can purchase directly from our online store.
2. Our products can also be gotten from all our branches, at the same affordable prices.